Our Service Agreement Plan
SAVE TIME! SAVE MONEY! Avoid costly, untimely breakdowns and emergency repairs while maximizing equipment efficiency. We'll help you identify potential problems before they become costly repairs with our Service Agreement.
In an effort to keep plumbing and heating systems running smoothly Wieronski Plumbing & Heating Inc. offers peace of mind with our SERVICE AGREEMENT.
For only pennies a day, The Service Agreement can help protect your home from costly and annoying plumbing and heating problems!
The Service Agreement is a membership offered to people who really want to help protect their home from unexpected Summit County plumbing or heating breakdowns or worse....water damage!
Once each year, one of our service technicians will give your home a thorough plumbing and heating inspection. The checklist includes many items. Here are just a few....
- All of your toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Any adjustments are FREE!
- All of your faucets are tested. All of the piping under your kitchen and bathroom sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- All of your exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- All of your drains are checked for leaks and clogs.
- Equipment is checked for dangerous Carbon Monoxide
A full, 3-year guarantee: You will receive a 3-year parts and labor warranty on any and all repairs and replacements (excluding drain cleaning). Customer must maintain a Service agreement throughout the warranty period, and heating systems must be inspected yearly for warranty to apply.