Breckenridge heating systems

Breckenridge heating repairs

Breckenridge plumbing services

plumbing repair breckenridge

Summit county plumber

Vail Valley plumbers

Solar Water Heating in Summit & Vail Valley

summit county Solar Water Heating

Hot water is the second largest consumer of energy in American households! A typical 80Gal Electric water heater serving a family of four will consume approximately 150 MILLION BTU’s in its seven year lifetime. This will cost approximately $3,600 (at 0.08¢ per KWH), not accounting for fuel cost increases. Then it will typically be replaced with another one just like it.  However, an investment in solar water heating in Vail Valley is not only a more efficient way of heating, it is also more cost effective.

Fortunately the Federal Government and State of Colorado are embracing the future by offering tax credits and rebate incentives to sweeten those numbers even more. What are you waiting for? Your investment into your home should be enhanced by an investment into solar water heating in Vail Valley. If you would like more information on how solar water heaters can save you and your family money while providing efficient hot water, contact our Summit County plumber today!

Our Summit & Vail Valley Solar Water Heating Services:

  • Solar Water Heating
  • Solar Water Heaters
  • Solar Panels
  • Solar Heating
  • Water Heaters
  • Solar Energy
  • Hot Water Heaters
  • Energy Efficient
  • Energy Efficiency
  • Solar Energy Heaters
  • Water Heater Installation
  • Plumbing Installations


We Provide Solar Water Heating to the Following Towns in Colorado

Blue River, CO (80424) | Breckenridge, CO (80424) | Copper Mountain, CO (80443) | Dillon, CO (80435) | Summit, CO (80443) | Heeney, CO (80459) | Keystone, CO (80435) | Montezuma, CO (80435) | Silverthorne, CO (80498) | Avon, CO (81620)

Recent Articles About Solar Water Heating

If you are looking for Solar Water Heating in the Summit / Vail Valley area then please call 970-668-8800 [Summit] | 970-479-1212 [Vail Valley] or complete our online request form.